Monday, October 05, 2009

Happy October Everyone!



Wow,

Its finally October and I didn't even know it. Time always passes you by when you are not looking. Well I am trying to stay in a cheery mood today. One of my close friends ryan from boys are ugly but so cute . If you don't know him yet check him out. Hes one hulluva human being if I say so myself.

Ryan reminded me of a special holiday this month of October and that is Halloween. I LOVE HALLOWEEN! Its one of the most exciting holidays of the year. A time were we can be who we want to be and eat candy. Personally I hate candy but I must say, I do love chocolate. The only time I will really indulge on candy is on Halloween because I call that the yearly sugar boost lol.

I know candy is really bad for people but sometimes you can indulge alittle, even if its once a year right? I hope to have fun this Halloween. This will be my last year "hopefully" in Jacksonville. Yes folks. This young man is moving to Tampa FL! Woot Woot <- so corny I know lol

I never really knew where my life was leading me until I really took the time this summer to reflect on myself. I am happy to have spent the time researching what I want as a degree and not rushing my decision. I am proud of myself for wanting to go out more and meet new people. Because I want to be absolutely sure about my future. I'm goal oriented, bite me.

Love N Peace,
ÅŽG€£ ©.

3 Comments:

Blogger jimm said...

In setting goals for one's future, I always figured the real question to ask is, what do I have a passion for? Sounds like you found it! Good for you!

Mon Oct 05, 03:57:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Ryan said...

aww thanks! love u 2!

Tue Oct 06, 07:36:00 AM 2009  
Blogger ryan field said...

You sound like you're in a good place.

Mon Oct 19, 01:00:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home