Saturday, October 03, 2009

Eternity (Old Poem)

I figured I would share an old peom of mine that I pulled up from out of no where. I hope you enjoy it, give your comments. I love to always hear feedback. Please support my site if you can't. Poems are a beauty art-form that should be expressed more often.

Thank you.

I'm Not Going Anywhere
Written:
April 14, 2008 12:46 A.M
By: ÅŽG€£ ©.

I'm trying to unravel
This feeling within me
Confused and distraught
Without an understanding of peace
Not knowing which step is which
Floating into the dismal place
I call eternity

Feeling not so sober
Not so much for awhile
Its not the alcohol
Its not the bubbly
Its this feeling inside
That cringes with unwillingness
With the inner bliss I use to know
Sobering in its risk

I don't know where I will land
If I fall or crawl is up to me
But I'm awake
I'm alive
I feel once more
I'm here
And by god
Eternity is just the beginning.



Check out Jennifer's Body, the movie. Its an awesome movie, check it out!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home