Friday, October 30, 2009

Insomnia Is A Bitch

Literally...




Hello bloggers,

Wow, it feels as if I haven't posted anything about my life in AGES! Sry! ^_^. Ive been having a really bad week of not feeling well. NO, I do not have swine flu or anything like that. My pills are just fuckin with me right now to the point where I am still awake when I have been awake since 8AM yesterday morning. Fun huh? Well ladies and gentleman, this is the problem that plagues my life.

Ive had this problem since I was about 13 years old. My Insomnia and anxiety have been a struggle most of my teen to young adult life. The reason why I am openly talking about my so called "issues" is because I am tired of being so closed lipped about it. I have been embarrassed for a long time about what I have... or so I told myself.

I have no idea how I got it into my head that talking about who I am as a person should be hush hush. Maybe its because my parents always telling me to be low key and don't cause attention. Feeling isolated inside a home where they only love half of you isn't a home at all but feels alot like purgatory. Like I am stuck in the middle.

But in anycase I want to say I am no longer ashamed of what I have. If you don't like what I have to say you can kiss my white ass. Yes I said white because the sun hasn't seen my ass in AGES!!! lol. Im not a big fan of the sun because of its damaging rays n anti-aging properties. I wanna to make sure my skin gets the best care I can give it. Its called taking care of yourself.

I hate it when people try to pegg me under a stereotype because its nearly impossible. Im a very unique individual with enough brains and insight in life that I am literally smart. Or so people tell me when I apply myself.

I seriously hate sitting here in bed staring at a computer screen that was given to me. Just like this dinky old computer that acts like its slowly dieing of old age or something. I have this other computer (my mothers old DEAD computer) that I need to get fixed (40 buck fix or so...). As always, I feel like the child whom no one really pays attention to. I feel shunned to the side like I am just a prop in someones life.

As you can tell or not.... I am actually ranting because I had to remind myself that all the bullshit I see and here needs to be released one way or another. Keeping it in is not good for the soul. So, I do what I do best and write down what I feel.
Easy as pie.

Have a nice Friday everyone! Mine will be full of boring innuendos.

By the way... isn't the guy in that picture cute! I like guys, bite me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home