Saturday, October 24, 2009

Poem: Broken Melody


Hey bloggers,

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it! I wrote this poem literally about a minute ago (2:40 AM) and I am impressed with how I expressed something that I have been dying to write about. This poem is something that hits home with me and I am happy that I could take the time to open up about it through poem. I hope you all enjoy it and I hope your week has been fun. Have a fun weekend and stay safe.

Broken Melody
By: ÅŽG€£ ©.

There are times
I open my eyes
And see the truth for what it is
This lie
This ball of confusion
Has left me unchained
Like a lullaby
I sing to myself
Soothing the pain you've caused
This emptiness where you use to be
Has left me unchained
Like a broken melody
Shattered on the floor
I pick up the pieces
And put them back together
Cracks n all
The memory is still there
And I still don't believe you
For these shattered pieces
Still hold its place
Within my soul
Forever
For you will never know
The pain
The confusion
The tears you've caused
These words will never be heard out loud
But forever these words will be
For these shattered pieces
Still hold the pain
That you will never know
Just another broken melody
In this beautiful messed up world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home