Monday, November 09, 2009

Trash Day!



Yup yup. Today is trash day. That means ive got to take all the plastics, garbage out all on my own. Yay... -_- My brother and his girlfriend got a place together today. El diablo is moving out. And yes ladies n gentlefolk, that is something to celebrate. Peace n quiet at last.

My cold is almost gone. ^-^! Which means that most likely I won't be sick on my birthday. Thank god! With my brother moved out and myself all alone in this house with my parents it seems like life is going to go back to the way it was. Me and these four walls with my parents. Jinkies... O_O

Well thats it for now. Nothing new to add. OH, if you guys have not checked out the One Love blog I post on you should go check it out. The blog now features the internet hottie of the month. Every month another internet hottie will appear. Chosen by muwah of course. I hope everyones week is going well. Right now I am just going to go into my room and listen to some music. Today I am going to go call my school and see if I can get some classes scheduled. I need to start working on my math skills big time for a test I am about to take.

Not having a paid job doesn't help. 3 years of searching and still nothing.
Ill just have to keep on searching n praying for something. And my health is not being to kind to me these days. I may have to talk to my doctor about getting on some kind of treatment thingie to help with my anxiety. Because the pills I am taking now are just not working.

Ok enough of me rambling. I am going to get the hell off this computer so I can try to wake up tomarrow and hope I feel alot better then I feel right now.

Happy Tuesday everyone

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana Fredsti said...

You'll find a job... it's a tough time right now, but keep at it and you'll make something work!

Yoga is my favorite de-stressor, but I also take a lot of Vitamin B... and walk a lot.

Thu Nov 12, 12:24:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home