Friday, December 18, 2009

The Three Year Itch


God I feel like I have been flirting up a storm this week just trying to get some guy attention. Funny thing is, nothing is biting. It makes me wonder what in the hell are these guys thinking not wanting a catch like myself. I am not cocky or anything I just know I could be an awesome boyfriend if some man would just give me the time or day. I have not been, kissed, or even touched a guy in about 3 years and it is ticking me off. Its my own lil version of a 3 year itch.

I am 22! I should be going out on dates and finding Mr.Right but it is so not happening. Plus, when you have a conversation with a guy and he doesn't even take the initiative to let you know hes interested, it all seems abit daunting. I mean serious men, boys, dudes... if you are not interested in someone LET THEM KNOW! And calling someone cute or handsome and then not even bothering talking afterward is messed up. I don't like head games and I am so over men thinking they can play with my head. FYI to all you men out there who think you can have me around your finger, not going to happen.

So guys if you like a guy, let them fucking know it! Don't beat around the bush and be coy. Make yourself happy in life and fall in love. There is nothing wrong with letting someone in and falling in love. Breakups happen, its all apart of growing up. Its what you do after the breakups that really define you as a person.

I am going to keep on looking for my Mr.Right because I know hes out there. Because I am so not into having a Mr Right now. And if the boys can't see what a fine catch I am then it is there loss. I think I am sexy and beautiful on the inside and out. And that, I believe, is how every man and woman should think. Because no matter what anyone says, I am beautiful. And I will find that guy who will pay attention to what is standing right before him. A guy who will finally open his eyes and see that there is so much he is missing out on. Until then, celibacy is more a reality then fiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home