Saturday, February 20, 2010

Im still alive...



Look I am posting, see I am alive ^_^. Well I have been very very busy writing up a storm and I have a little pet project that is going on right now. I am not going to reveal what I am doing but I must say, it is turning out to be very interesting. The writng is flowing wonderfully as my muse is speaking to me today. Thank god. Its been awhile since I have written anything on this old blog of mine so I might as well do a little update.

Things arent 100 percent here on the home front. I have been sick as of late and I had to leave my position at the library to recover. I am literally taking 3 pills a day and a sleeping pill for when I can't fall asleep. I have my own little episodes because I have been sick since I was about 12 years old. Growing up was especially hard on myself. It effects me differntly. I guess thats what makes me a good writer because I can tap into my emotions and express them so freely.

I believe I get my writing passion from my mother, who is an excellant under-appreciated English teacher. Plus I have a great appreciate for books because I love to read. I don't really watch alot of tv because I normally love to read atleast 3 books a week. Its my down time. When your sick you become a loner a tad bit. It sucks but I have to get better.

I know I shouldn't be talking about my life on here but oh well. I have a right to say whats on my mind and if no one likes what I have to say then that is their business, not mine. I respect peoples opinions as long as they get it across in a positive manner.

Anyway I am going to go check my mail and start to do some house work since its all I can really do right now. I have a doctors appointment Tuesday so I hope that meeting goes well. I hate it when I have to see so many different doctors. I feel like I am being passed around like a piece of meat and I just don't like it.

Later ^_^

2 Comments:

Blogger ryan field said...

Nice to see you posting :)

Sat Feb 20, 12:25:00 PM 2010  
Blogger Ryan said...

just showing some love!

Sun Feb 21, 09:50:00 AM 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home